Approaching legendary Kilimanjaro from the south-west, we take the popular Machame Route, with a total trip time of nine days, thus giving us even more acclimatization time and an even better chance of reaching the summit. Lush rainforest and Alpine moorland characterize the Machame Route, a trek which is challenging, make no mistake, despite the extra time given to acclimatize. You will have a private vehicle to take you to and from the mountain. Accommodation on the mountain on this ‘Basic’ category trip will be in tented camps – a true adventure.
- Reaching the summit! Experiencing that incomparable, ‘roof of the world’ feeling
- A more relaxed pace than other routes, but longer in time and distance. But very challenging!
- Stunning views as you ascend.
- Discover Shira Plateau and Barranco.
- Climb the Lava Tower.
- Dedicated guides, porters and cooks – a great team to help you on your way.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers